At Iron Auction Group, we strive to ensure a turnkey, hassle-free buying experience. All of our auctions are open to the public and equipment can be purchased on site or via the internet. Our experienced team is available on-site to help with all facets of the purchase experience. Many bidders participate often in our auctions. They recognize that we appreciate their business and that they are treated like family.
- Valid Driver’s License, Passport or Government ID
- All new bidders must submit a $2,500 USD deposit by cash or credit card prior to auction day. Cash deposits will be refunded upon completion of auction. Credit card deposits will be refunded within 24 hours of the auction if no purchase is made. Bidders awarded any item will be refunded upon receipt of payment in full by Auctioneer.
- Bank letter of guarantee (Only if you will be paying with a company or personal check). The letter should be addressed to Iron Auction Group with your account name, dates for which the letter is valid and the amount to be guaranteed. We also accept cash, certified funds, bank wires and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and American Express)
- Tax exemption information (Resale certificate, Dealer license, Bill of Lading for export, etc.). If buyer cannot produce these exemption certificates, tax will be collected. Please review the terms and conditions section for each auction as exemptions vary from state to state.
- Pre-auction inspection will be held 1 day prior to auction day.
- Bidders must inspect all items prior to bidding. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to verify all written documentation including catalog listings, online listings and brochures before bidding on an item.
- Bidder cannot retract a bid once the hammer drops. Auction day announcements and changes supersede all printed material. Auctioneer does not guarantee information to be correct.
- All bidders must register each auction in order to bid. Our registration staff will add you/your company information to our system and issue a bidder number to you. Once registration is complete, you are ready to bid.
- Bidders acknowledges that all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. No warranty is expressed or implied.
- Bidder understands Auctioneer will collect a Buyer’s Premium for each auction however it may vary from auction to auction so please check your catalog. There is an additional 2% online bidding fee.
- Purchases become Buyer’s responsibility and they assume all risk of loss or damage immediately upon declaration of “SOLD” by the Auctioneer. It shall be Buyer’s responsibility to inspect and insure purchases immediately. The Auctioneer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage or to any item.
- Payment is due on auction day and can be made via cash, check with a letter of guarantee, credit card (VISA, MasterCard and American Express with a 3% convenience fee) or wire transfer ($20 wire fee must be added to payment).
- Iron Auction Group will be glad to provide financing information to any bidder but please notify us prior to auction day and at registration.
- Buyer acknowledges that If payment is not made on time, Buyer will incur a late fee of $25.00 USD per day. Buyer is responsible for all bids made with his bidder number(s). If Buyer breaches this agreement, Auctioneer has the right to resell any/all items to a backup bidder or any other party of his choosing without refunding Bidder’s deposit.
- Titles are required for all vehicles, trailer, boats, campers, etc.
- Auctioneer will produce a title to the buyer, if applicable, within 14 business day unless otherwise noted. Titles will be sent via Certified Mail to the address on your invoice. All returned documentation can be resent to the Buyer for a charge.
- Items shall be removed from the auction site by the removal date. No exceptions.
- All items must be paid for in full before any items can be removed. No splitting invoices unless full payment is being made.
- Iron Auction Group will assist in loading but Buyer is responsible for securing loads and verifying load is legal.
- We will be glad to arrange transportation for you for a charge. Transportation must be paid for prior to movement.
- Please be sure to pick up your manuals or service records from the Auction Office on auction day. If you are an online buyer, we will place manuals and service records in equipment before delivery.
- Items not removed are subject to a $100 per day, per item fee or Buyer will be responsible for the cost of moving the item(s) to an alternate location. The location and charge for moving the item(s) will be at the Auctioneer’s discretion.
- Auction Management reserves the right to void any transaction.
- All persons who attend an auction do so at their own risk, and neither the owner nor the Auctioneer assume liability, legal or otherwise, for accidents which may occur. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, the Auctioneer, from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damage or liability (including but not limited to attorney fees), directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from any action or omission of my agents, contractors or employees.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.